Once signed up for accreditation, organisations can access the following resources inclusive within the annual accreditation fee.
- Support and advice to implement effective child protection policies and procedures that meet the standards of Safeguarding Children accreditation.
- Protocols that promote the safe recruitment and supervision of staff and volunteers.
- Online and face to face induction and training packages for Board, management, staff and volunteers to ensure that safeguarding children policies are understood and consistently implemented.
- An independent audit of an organisation’s operational framework benchmarked against a set of evidence based standards.
- Regular updates about changes to legislative, policy and practice developments nationally and internationally in relation to protecting children and young people in organisations.
- Communication tools that enable organisations to reinforce safeguarding practices to their staff and volunteers.
- Access to a responsive debriefing service for organisations following child protection critical incidents.
- Availability of advice about how to respond to allegations and situations of concern in relation to children and young people.